Tuesday, November 4, 2008




We hope everyone had a really fun and safe Halloween. I am putting up a few (I will try to keep it to a few) of the boys in their costumes. We did the ward's trunk or treat party on October 26 and then spent Halloween day at Disneyland. Our passes are expiring early in November so we thought we would get one more day in before they expire. We did end up getting home to trick or treat with our friends the Callahans on Halloween night so the kids had a really fun packed day and Jeremy and I are still trying to catch up on how exhausted we got that day/night. Hope you guys are doing well.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm glad you have a blog! Its fun to see the pics and I loved their Halloween costumes, they look sooo cute. Can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving.

FalconFred said...

I am so sad to hear that your passes are expiring, it would have been so fun to go with you. Here is our blog www.trentandamberhansen23.blogspot.com. Send me your email address so I can send you their picture. trentamber23@verizon.net.