Friday, July 24, 2009
Luke is "3"
Today is Luke's 3rd birthday. I don't know how I turned around and my youngest is three! There has never been a dull moment since his birth. When he was born he had a bad case of colic, (are there any good cases:) we struggled for months trying to get him to stop crying all the time. After the collic went away he was left with some really bad habits of crying constantly. Night and day. He was such a trial of patience for us and everyone around us. All of a sudden about the time he turned two, everything changed for him and now he is such a sweet boy who has a really fun personality. He has no idea that he is the youngest of three boys, he acts like he can do anything that his older brothers can do. He sat and watched Wyatt everyday at swim lessons and whatever chance he got to be in the pool he would try out whatever he had seen Wyatt learn.
Luke has many loves probably his top 5 would be:
1. Mickey Mouse (We keep wondering when this phase will wear off but he loves Mickey Mouse so much.)
2. Being with "My Boys". (He started calling Eli and Wyatt that one day and it has stuck, now that is how he refers to his brothers.
3. Doing anything with Dad (Whether he is just going to the store or to a baseball game, he loves to be anywhere with Jeremy.)
4. Playing with Playdough (He has been known to sit at the table for 2+ hours playing with playdough.)
5. Coloring (He is always happiest when he has a crayon or marker in his hand, of course he is also the first of my boys to color on the walls)
Here are a few of my favorite pictures of him:
Luke and Dad watching the fireworks at a local baseball game.
Watching the baseball game with the binoculars backwards.
A fun day at the beach.
Luke with "his boys" after we saw Monsters vs Aliens in 3D.