Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A little R & R

With all four babies I have had people give me the advice that when my baby sleeps I should sleep too. I have two other small kids still at home during the day, so this is not something I have been able to take advantage of very often in the past four weeks since Rex was born. This afternoon was one of those rare occasions where all three boys took a nap all at the same time and it lasted for over two hours. And yes, even though I had laundry to do, bathrooms to be cleaned and floors to be vacuumed, I laid down next to Rex and slept too. So for any of you moms out there wondering if you should take this advice, I highly recommend it!

5 comments:

Leanne said...

good for you! I'm glad you got a nap in as well... what a sweet picture!

Sims Mom said...

So sweet!! Eliza napped too so we all got to rest. Love the pumpkin patch, Thomas is going with the kindergarten tomorrow.

Shallan said...

Wow, that is one for the record books. It doesn't happen often enough, I know! They look so sweet all sleeping there together!

Anonymous said...

I love the advice and I do the same. cute pictures of the boys

Barbara said...

Oh, so cute!