Friday, November 6, 2009

Wyatt is Fantastic Five!!!

My sweet Wyatt turned five on Wednesday. We celebrated his birthday on Sunday when so much of our family was here, it was so fun to be able to share that with Grandmas and Grandpas.

I love when my kids have birthdays because it is a great chance to remember the special things about them. Here is my top 5 things about my fantastic five year old.

1. He makes friends so easily, he plays great with kids older than him and has no problem playing with kids younger than him.

2. He has no greater desire than to be a missionary. When you ask him what he wants to be when he grows up the answer is always "a missionary". His favorite bedtime story is the story of Ammon.

3. He is always wanting to learn. Right now he is constantly asking me to teach him to read.

4. Wyatt is such a sweet big brother. For the other two boys the novelty of a baby in the house wore off pretty quick, but not for Wyatt. He cannot get enough of Rex, and Rex already knows it, he lights up when Wyatt comes to talk to him.

5. Wyatt has a love of life that should be bottled and handed out freely. He is rarely seen without a smile on his face and is about as easy going as they come.

I love you Wyatt and know that I am a better person because I have the chance to be with you everyday. Happy Birthday.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures of Wyatt:

One day old-

two months old-

One year old-

Potty Training-

Even free spirits like his get tired once in a while-

3 comments:

Sims Mom said...

He is a sweetie! We love him too. Happy Birthday Wyatt!

Susan said...

Happy Birthday Wyatt!

Janet said...

Happy Birthday Wyatt!! Wishing you all the best!