Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Great Book Recommendation


One of my favorite hobbies is reading, and often I get stuck when I can't find new book or author that I love. Over Christmas Jeremy's Aunt Suzy gave me a whole stack of great books. My favorite was one called Goose Girl by Shannon Hale. It is classified as Juvenile Fantasy. I have never heard the Brother's and Grim Fairy Tale of Goose Girl but this book was written based on the fairy tale. It is an easy read that I could not put down from the second I picked it up. I always appreciate a recommendation for a good book so I thought I would pass this along to anyone who might be looking for a good book to read.

6 comments:

Janet said...

Thank you! I love reading juvenile fiction. They are usually very enjoyable, easy reads that don't require too much from me. I'll have to look for this one the next time we're at the library. ~Janet

Sims Mom said...

My oldest sister loved this book too. I guess it is time to go and check it out at the library! Junior fiction books are my favorite. Have you ever read "The Westing Game"? That is a fun read too, it is kind of a mystery book.

Unknown said...

Hey Sandy! I was excited to run into your blog! Its a fun way to see whats going on with everyone! I'll have to read this book...I have been looking for a good read....Take Care!

The six of us! said...

Thanks for passing that on. I haven't pickedup a book since I finished the Twilight series 4 months ago, so this will get me reading again.

Camille said...

I just finished reading Marley and Me last week and I'm in need a new book, thanks!

Anonymous said...

I heard that was a good one. My cousin recommended it. I need to stop by the library and get it.