Friday, August 21, 2009

Baby Update

I haven't mentioned anything for awhile about my pregnancy so I thought I would give a little update as I went to the Dr. today and had an ultrasound done. Sorry no pictures, I'm not a big one on having my picture taken when I'm pregnant.

I am almost 35 weeks but measure almost 36 weeks. I have measured big with the other boys so I don't get excited thinking I'll go early. He is head down but face up so again not much chance of going into labor early. Wyatt was "sunny side up" too and even though I was dilated to a 3 and fully effaced 3 weeks before my due date with him, I still had to be induced. She said he probably weighs around 6 pounds right now give or take 10%. Everything seems to be very healthy which is great news, I asked her if there was any chance of him being a her not a him and she said very little (I had to ask:). She tried to look for me to double check but because of the way he was laying and how squashed he is in there she couldn't tell. I've made my peace with having all boys anyway and might have had a few seconds of disappointment if she would have said it was a girl.

Anyway, we're in the home stretch now and trying to survive the last weeks of pregnancy, for all you who have been through it know each week seems to last a month, especially in the hot summer months. Jeremy is in Sale's School, until the middle of September, I am teaching a month of preschool and have Super Saturday the middle of September so we have plenty to keep us busy and know the baby really can't come until then.

4 comments:

Susan said...

Can't wait til that little guy gets here (I'm sure not as much as you though). Glad you guys are hangin' in there. We love you.

Shallan said...

I'm so glad that everything looked great! I had one summer baby and it was for sure the longest pregnancy- I feel for you! Sounds like you are keeping busy, though. Can't wait to see him!

The six of us! said...

I can't wait to meet your new little guy when he comes. Please let me know if you have a shower, I'd love to come. Good luck with the Super Sat too! I need to get started on mine!

P.S. Tell Eli that Nathan said HI!

kelly said...

just want you to know that we are thinking of you and LOVE you guys!!!!!