Saturday, September 26, 2009

Announcing: Rex Douglas Price

On Thursday September 24, 2009 at 2:20pm our newest member of the family arrived. Rex Douglas Price was born weighing 7lbs 11oz and measuring 20 inches long. I was induced at 7:30 in the morning and things progressed quickly, had my epidural and water broken both around 12:00 and at 2:20 he was born. We are both doing really well, we came home from the hospital yesterday (Friday). I am so thankful to my mother-in-law who has been here all week helping us get ready for the baby and then staying with the boys while we were in the hospital what a huge blessing that has been for all of us to have her here. Here are a few pictures, unfortunately our camera did not work when we tried taking pictures so all of the pictures we have are from our phones. We can't tell yet who he looks like, he has the same color and amount of hair as the rest of the boys have had I guess time will tell.

After his bath:




Eli and Rex:


Wyatt and Rex:


The first picture of all the Price Boys:

13 comments:

Susan said...

Congratulations! We love you guys. Look at all of those handsome boys!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! He is a cutie!

Shauna said...

Congrats! He's so precious! You have such a lovely...or should I say handsome...family!

Sims Mom said...

I need to bring you your shower gift!! He is so sweet I need to come love him and leave him so I won't want more babies!

Leanne said...

I asked luke about sweet rex tonight and he says that he looks like Wyatt and Eli said "no, he looks like me!" I think the close up with his hair sticking straight up he looked like Wyatt! i'm so happy you have a baby... we want to come by and see him! see you soon...

Camille said...

Another handsome boy. Congratulations!

The six of us! said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I can't wait to meet him in person. I was wondering if you had had him yet, but didn't want to call and bug you. He looks absolutely wonderful, and the pic of all your "boys" is great. Let me know if you need anything! : )

Janet said...

Congratulations!! What a beautiful boy, of course that's no surprise, all of your boys are good looking. We are so happy for you!

James and Jessi McCalvy said...

Oh Congratulations! Have you practiced yelling all their names, right in a row, really fast? What fun these boys will be together!

Chanelle said...

Congratulations! You have some good looking boys!

Shallan said...

Those are great pictures for being from a camera phone!! He is adorable... just like all the other boys! I'm so glad that you are both doing well... get some rest and enjoy those boys!! Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

I love all the hair, congratulations he is perfect

The Bjorns said...

Congratulations! What a cute Baby!