Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It's Jeremy's Birthday!!!

Today Jeremy is 35. I have been contemplating what to say on here that is not mushy, sappy, or boring to everyone but me. So here is what I came up with, the other day I called Jeremy and was trying to get ready to teach preschool and realized I had no milk and no napkins. Jeremy was taking Eli to school when I called to ask him if he would swing by the store and pick up those two things I needed. He said sure and was at the store and back to our house in a couple of minutes. He dropped the things off, kissed me and left for work. As I was unloading the bags he brought in I noticed that he had bought me a Reese's peanut butter cup(my favorite candy bar) and had left it in the bag for me to find so I would have a treat after preschool. None of those things are that big of a deal but as I thought about it, that little morning favor to me is exactly who Jeremy is.

1. Willing to help with taking care of the kids. He is a great dad!
2. Helps me out when I need it as much as he can even though he works 10-12 hours most days.
3. Jeremy is a determined, hard worker.
4. Does things for me just because he knows it will put a smile on my face.
5. He is so humble, never asking for recognition for the wonderful things he does.
6. Always kisses me when he leaves to go somewhere and when he comes home.

These are just a few of the many things that make him such a great guy. I know he hates it when I gush on here about him so I will just say I love you Jeremy and I hope you have a great birthday.

Jeremy and I on our 10th anniversary in Hawaii

Another one from Hawaii

Jeremy making us Christmas breakfast. This is Jeremy's classic being asked to smile for the camera face.

3 comments:

Leanne said...

We were talking about birthdays this morning and Chloe said... "mom, it's bro. price's birthday today." Hope he has a happy day from all of us prices over here!

Susan said...

Happy Birthday Jeremy!! Hope you have a great day. Love you.

Sims Mom said...

Happy Birthday! We are so blessed to know both of you and your fantastic boys!